Application for Brunel University Scholarships is currently open. Brunel University Scholarships is for completely self-funded individuals only, and is based on academic excellence and professional experience. The program will grant scholarships to candidates who most closely satisfy or surpass the requirements for the award. To apply the student must have gotten an offer to study an eligible course beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
Eligible Countries: Any country
To be taken at (country): London, UK
Study Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
- 30th June, 2021 to be considered for a later award.
- Phase 1: 20th, November 2021 to be considered for an award.
Note: Successful candidates will be communicated within four weeks of each deadline.
The awards by University of Brunel are 130 in number, which will contain a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught scholars who are categorized as foreign students for fee purposes.
Eligibility for Brunel University Scholarships
To be eligible for Brunel University Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Applicants should be categorized as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations, and be personally-funded (not sponsored). Candidates who are uncertain of their fee status should be informed that: Brunel utilizes the details they have stated in their application form to assess fee status based on regulations set by the UK government. For details on these guidelines please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Applicants should hold an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Master’s programs) beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Applicant must complete the right Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the specified deadline.
- All candidates must satisfy all requirements of their offer by the period they are due to register at Brunel.
Number of Awardees: 60
Benefits of Brunel University Scholarships
- £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to thefirst year of study only for Postgraduate: .
- £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three yearsfor Undergraduate. The grant will be paid once for every eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been satisfied (added payments will not be done during an extra year, irrespective of the reason for repetition).
Candidates must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
How to Apply for Brunel University Scholarships
To be apply for Brunel University Scholarships, applicants must follow the guidelines below:
- Complete a register your interest form by the specified closing date.
- Submissions will only be considered if all segments of the application form have been completed, and if the candidate has an offer on a course beginning in September 2020 or January 2021.
Scholarship recipients may be expected to represent Brunel as ambassadors all through their time at the University, and to partake sometimes in various events to help promote the University. This could include hosting campus tours and its facilities, providing administrative assistance at Open Days, partaking in social media and other marketing doings as necessary. Scholarship winners will be communicated by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when participation is necessary.
Data relating to bursary/scholarship recipients such as: progression rates, degree achievement, degree completion, and graduate outcomes may also be analyzed so as to comprehend the effectiveness of bursaries and scholarships. This data may also be connected to other data already held by the University for the aim of better understanding the impact of bursaries and scholarships on under-represented groups. To learn further about how the University uses data to support its commitment to delivering positive outcomes to students from under-represented groups please visit our webpage.
To inquire further about Brunel University Scholarships, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.