The Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board seeks qualified individuals for the post of Casual Custodian. A Caretaker or Cleaner may work as a Casual Custodian. However, Casual Custodians are on-call and must be available to work any shift in any building (including secondary schools, elementary schools, and administrative offices) to cover missing regular caretakers and cleaners. Furthermore, this article will drop a link to other Casual Custodian jobs in Canada. Watch out!
About Brant Haldimand Norfolk District School
The Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board (BHNCDSB) is separate in Ontario, Canada. Before 1999, it was known as English-language Separate District School Board No. 51. The school board serves Brant County, Haldimand County, and Norfolk County in Ontario as the school district administrator.
However, the Haldimand-Norfolk Roman Catholic Separate School Board and the Brant County Roman Catholic Separate School Board became the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board. The two boards combined in 1998 to form the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board became known as the English-language Separate District School Board No. 51.
Furthermore, Le conseil des écoles séparées catholiques de Haldimand-Norfolk and Le conseil des écoles séparées catholiques du comté de Brant formed part of the French-language Separate District School Board No. 64, which eventually became the Conseil scolaire de district catholique Centre-Sud.
#in Casual Custodian Jobs
- It would be best if you had a Grade 12 degree.
- Ability to read and write text, including requisitioning supplies, making reports about events on the job site, reading and understanding WHMIS and Material Safety Data Sheets, and applying basic mathematics, including proportions.
- The ability to use security systems and programmable timers. Also, you need to know about basic electrical, plumbing, fire extinguishers, and alarms.
- Furthermore, working knowledge of safety rules, practices, and procedures such as WHMIS, PPE, lifting techniques, materials handling, and working from ladders and scaffolding are required. Ability to comprehend all WHMIS and safety regulations and carry out activities safely.
- It would be best to know how to operate all essential equipment and apparatus, such as power/hand tools, floor machines, and lawn maintenance equipment.
- Basic computer skills, such as data entry in various software applications, access to the internet, and e-mail.
- Lastly, you must be able to get to and from job areas on your own.
#in Casual Custodian Jobs
Casual Custodians in Canada earn about $20.09 – $22.45 per hour.
Applications must include:
- A cover letter.
- Would you please call the Human Resources Department at 519.756.6505 if you require accommodations due to a disability?
Lastly, they will contact selected candidates for an interview.
Beware of scammers. Nobody from Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board will ever ask you to pay some amount of money before you get the job. Apply the right way and wait for their response. Good luck!