EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program exists with the aim of supporting students who desire to study in the UK. We are glad to inform you that The University of Nottingham is currently accepting applications for this studentship program. The grant is basically open for PhD level program(s) in the field of Engineering taught at University. The scholarship closes on 14th of Oct 2021. Get your application materials ready and apply as soon as possible!
The Faculty of Engineering and Rolls-Royce plc. are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven student with both excellent analytical skills and a good judgments of that it is practicable to undertake a PhD in Aero-Engine Rotordynamics.
University of Nottingham – About
Based on the 2018 QS World University Rankings, the University of Nottingham is placed 84 in the world for its exceptional education and research. The academia is a public research institution of higher education that strives to improve the welfare of people by imparting education.
The University of Nottingham has a great reputation – it has a faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes, and renders their uninterrupted attention to each student. Students get best-quality teaching at Nottingham, and get the top level of satisfaction offered solely through education and academic aid. Students employability is boosted with degrees from the University of Nottingham and great assistance from the faculty, which offers a boost to their careers.
Why University of Nottingham? University of Nottingham is known for delivering exceptional teaching and learning outcomes, and investing undivided attention to each student. Students at Nottingham receive excellent tutoring and achieve the highest level of satisfaction solely through the teaching and academic support provided by the university.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2021
EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Study Level: PhD
- Award Type: Stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- Location: UK
Eligibility for EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program
To qualify for EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Courses: PhD degree in Aero-Engine Rotordynamics- Robust methodologies to damping provisions in aero-engines.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills are necessary, along with a passionate interest to engage in industry-focused research.
- The candidate should be a UK or EU student.
Benefits of EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program
Recipients of EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program will be offered the benefits below:
- Successful applicants will get a salary in the UK.
- The recipients will gain a massive range of experience and skills spanning the development, and use of dynamic models, the design processes involved with critical hardware, some experimentation, and modern techniques in data analysis.
How to Apply for EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program
To apply for EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program, please follow the guidelines below:
- Applicants are expected to register in the Ph.D. degree program at the university. After this step, the next thing is to apply for the award. For any precise inquiry about the project, please email Prof Seamus Garvey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Necessary Documents: attach the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A sample of your technical writing
- Contact information for 2 academic referees
- Research proposal – max 2 x sides A4
- A covering letter
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants should hold a high (1st or 2:1) Honors Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Language Prerequisites: The candidates are expected to have the scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE – 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100
- CAE – 169 to 190
The grant is basically open for PhD level program(s) in the field of Engineering taught at University.
To inquire further about EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.