Application for Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship is now open. The deadline of the application is 3rd of September 2021. The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Program by Swansea University supported by Sky, intends to enable international cooperation to address pressing national and transnational issues. In partnership with Sky, this graduate funding scheme will develop the subsequent generation of exceptional, forward-looking, real-world motivated leaders in legal scholarship, activism and practice.
In the year 2019 we picked 5 scholars who are studying the following topics: environmental law, with specific reference on the effect on women and children; human rights and international criminal law; children’s rights and protecting children online, and terrorism, radicalization and cyber security, and we are pleased to be employing our second cohort of scholars beginning in Sep 2021 or Jan 2022.
Eligible Field(s): For our 3rd cohort that will starting their studies in January 2022, we are searching for 5 scholars to study the following topics:
- Digital inclusion
- Racial injustice
- Children’s rights
- Environment and climate change
- Human rights
Award Type: Masters
Eligibility for Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship
To be eligible for Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Applicants should have a first class degree in law, or a correlated field, with solid overall and individual module performance. Outstanding applicants with a decent upper second class degree who can show germane work experience may also be selected.
- To support their application, applicants are also required to provide a 2-page CV and a cover letter setting out what they aim to benefit from the program, and how they will add to it. Candidates should also pinpoint and justify the global challenge area they would be interested in working on.
- If neither English nor Welsh is your first language, you will have an acceptable pass in an approved English language criterion such as the IELTS test (with a total score of at least 7.0 and a minimum of 6.5 in each component).
- Selection Standards: Individuals will show academic merit together with a creative, action-oriented approach to collaboration and partnership working. They will commit to a 12- months Master of Arts degree in Global Challenges: Law, Policy and Practice. The degree program is centered on experiential learning, and includes a research project placement. Students will also profit from a variety of other activities, including mentorship, guest speakers, visits and media training.
Eligible Countries: International countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Benefit of Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- If an applicant gets accepted to this master’s program, he/she will get a scholarship which funds the complete tuition fee and a stipend of c.£15,000 to contribute towards living expenses.
Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship – How to Apply
To Apply for Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please provide a 2-page CV and a cover letter setting out what you hope to gain from the program and how you will add to it, together with your references.
- Your cover letter must evidently identify and validate the global challenge area you would like to work on from the following list:
- Racial Injustice
- Online Harms
- Climate Change
- Children’s Rights
- Human Rights and Technology
- For further details email: email@example.com
- It is vital to go over all application requests in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- Apply Online. GOODLUCK!
To inquire further about Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.
NB: Given the special nature of the program, and the prospects available, please note that we welcome submissions from applicants who already have Master’s level qualifications, and those who hold a good undergraduate degree.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.