The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (Worldwide) are explicitly planned to help global understudies to attempt a research higher degree at Flinders University.
Flinders University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Number of Awards:
Up to 10
Citizens of any overseas country except New Zealand
The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $27,082 (2018 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
• Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
• Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
• Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
• Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.