This plan offers nationals of low-and center salary nations the chance to get training at Master’s degree level.
Level/Field of study:
The research project can be embraced at a qualified association and ought to be inside the Trust’s science dispatch and focus on a health need in a low-or center salary nation.
Number of Awards:
The fellowship is worth £120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, fees and research expenses. The fellowship is normally for 30 months (12 months taught Master’s course and 18 months research project).
You can apply for a Master’s Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine if you:
• are a national of a low- or middle-income country
• your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
• you have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
• hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
• be at an early stage in your career with limited research experience (but you must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
If you are interested, you may follow this link